Our mission is to provide excellent and innovative housing solutions that positively impact communities in the Charleston area and globally.
We are an innovative and progressive professional property management and consulting company specializing in the management of luxury short term housing — including vacation rentals, corporate rentals, and military housing — across South Carolina. Additionally, TGI provides affordable housing and community development consulting services to local governments, non-profit organizations, and private companies.
Government/Military & Corporate Housing
Let us be your resource for your military/corporate housing needs. Discover the difference that the TGI government and corporate rentals offer, within GSA per diem rates for the Charleston area.
The corporate housing and apartments we feature include all of the comforts of home and more. Our fully furnished corporate rentals and vacation homes provide fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, complimentary wi-fi internet access, bedroom and bathroom essentials, and free parking.
Conveniently located, our Charleston properties are close to the Charleston Air Force base, the Naval Weapons Station, the Charleston International Airport, Boeing, Bosch, MUSC, and Charleston Southern University, and a just short drive to downtown Charleston and surrounding beaches.
Est. October 2007
During the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis, Tandra Goodwin-Jones was laid off from a major corporation that she’d been at for multiple years. This obstacle-turned-blessing created an opportunity for her to fuel her passion full-time and start a small consulting business. As she garnered more attention and experience, this small endeavor quickly expanded to a successful management and consulting business.
Tandra Goodwin-Jones is the sole principal of TGI Management & Consulting. With more than 20 years of professional training and industry experience — she is a Housing Development Finance Professional (HDFP), SC licensed Property Manager in Charge (PMIC), Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP), and entrepreneur — Tandra is an expert in housing and community development.
In addition to her entrepreneurial experience, Tandra had seventeen years’ tenure with the City of Charleston — where she administered HUD HOME and CDBG program funds — as well as time at Fannie Mae as the Senior Deputy Director of the South Carolina Community Business Center.
Through her professional and personal work, Tandra has established and managed strong relationships with for-profit and not-for-profit housing developers throughout the Carolinas in order to identify and expand private and public sector business opportunities. Her involvement resulted in a significant increase in affordable homeownership and rental housing opportunities through partnerships with lenders, local governments, and other organizations.
Terms & Conditions
TGI PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT
Owner: Tandra Ingram Property Managers: Tandra Ingram or Designee Office Address: 6650 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406 Office #: 843.410.9958 Mobile #: 843.813.5166 Accommodations: Two Queen beds and Two Twin beds. Linens & Towels provided.
SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A security deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold your reservation. We must receive a personal check, credit card information or postal money order for the security deposit within 7 days of initial booking. Once it is received, your dates are officially reserved. Upon your arrival, the security deposit converts to rent for the first night. The room must be secured by a credit card to cover damages before arrival and will not be charged provided: No damage is done to the home or its contents. No linens or household items are missing. No early check-in or late checkout. House has not been smoked in.
PAYMENT: We accept payment by personal check, postal money order or credit card over the phone.
CANCELATIONS: If you cancel more than 30 days before check-in, your security deposit will be returned If you cancel less than 30 days before check-in, you will forfeit your security deposit If you cancel and have already paid for your stay, we will refund your payment for lodging. The first day of the rental, there will be no refunds for any reason. No credit will be given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason. No cancellations due to weather.
RENTAL AGREEMENT: Upon receiving your security deposit, a signed and dated copy of the Rental Agreement and House Rules and Regulations, we will email a rental confirmation to you. One week or at least 24hrs prior to the arrival date, we will email you travel directions to the rental home and the lock code to access the house.
HOUSEKEEPING: When you arrive, the home will be clean and set up with linens and as a courtesy we have included the following list of supplies to accommodate the appropriate amount of guests: Bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, paper towels, and napkins Dishwasher soap, hand soap, toilet paper, laundry detergent No pets allowed.
Guests who bring a pet or pets without approval will forfeit their security deposit and may be evicted from the property.
This is a non-smoking home. You are permitted to smoke outdoors on the patio. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $500.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens.
The garage and fireplace are not available for use by guests.
Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 pm ET. There is only a 5 hour window to completely clean, disinfect and set up for the next guests. Please respect this work schedule and do not arrive early. Checkout time is no later than 11:00 AM ET the day you are scheduled to leave. We must be able to enter the home at 11:00AM. If you do not vacate the premises on time, you will be charged for one (1) additional night’s stay unless you have requested and received approval of a later check out time from the property owner.
Checkout procedures: Prior to checkout, all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds may be left unmade and sheets and pillowcases left on. Towels should be placed in the laundry hamper. All trash should be removed from the house and may be placed in the green trash container behind the house. Before leaving, set the thermostat to 65 degrees in the cooler months and 75 degrees during warmer months. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut. We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment. We will inform you of the shipping cost and with your approval, charge the cost to your credit card on file to cover the expense. Septic System: Please remember that anything that goes down the drain goes right into the ground and is absorbed by the environment.
DO NOT USE LIQUID PLUMBER OR THESE TYPES OF PRODUCTS. These products stay in the sewer system and pollute the ground beneath the home.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: You must be at least 21 years of age to rent this home and provide proof of age, if requested. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction. House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction. If a personal check is returned to us for non-sufficient funds, you will be charged the amount levied by the bank for NSF charges. Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Force Majeure. There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.
I (We), the undersigned, renting 1310 Lark Lane, Hanahan, SC for vacation, retreat or recreation purposes, agree to the following:
1. I (We) are responsible for full payment for the entire rental period: a rental security deposit in the amount of $150.00, being due with the return of this Agreement, and the Balance of the rent being due at time of occupancy. Payments must be made by check, money order, travelers check, or Accepted Credit Card.
2. Reservation is not confirmed until the Rental Agreement has been returned and the Deposit cleared.
3. Failure to make payments when due will result in cancellation of this Agreement.
4. If I (We) cancel our reservation after it has been confirmed, the Owner will make every attempt to re-book My (Our) reservation. If the reservation is re-booked at the same rate, I (We) will be refunded 90% of the Total funds paid. If the reservation cannot be rebooked I (We) understand that the moneys paid may not be returned.
5. If I (We) do not personally inspect the premises prior to signing this Agreement, I (We) agree to accept the rental property upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed on the Rental Websites. In Addition, I (we) agree that we will not be entitled to a refund or rent money, nor relocation to another property and will have no claim or recourse against the Owner, Property Management, etc.
6. I (We), our guests and visitors, agree to not smoke in the home, on or near the property Nor bring on to the premises any pesticides, cleaning products, aerosol sanitizers, air fragrances etc. Also, that there will be no loud or large parties in the home or on the premise. That all listed previously will maintain the premises in good order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the neighbors.
7. I (we) our guests and visitors, agree that any drug use on the property, or any disturbance, annoyance, endanger, or inconvenience of the neighbors; or use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violate any law or ordnance or commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises will immediately terminate our occupancy and rental agreement of these premises.
8. Owner or Owner’s Agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and with 24 hours notice, for normal maintenance or to show a prospective renter.
9. Occupancy (including small children, infants and visitors) is not to exceed 6 persons without prior permission from the Owner, Managers.
10. Occupancy of RV campers, boats and /or tents on the premises is forbidden.
11. I (we) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and /or loss to the premises, except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualties (deemed by Managers of Property) which may result from Occupancy.
12. I (we) agree that all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, household contents, etc., other equipment and fixtures will be in the same condition as at the beginning of our stay, or may put in during the term of the lease, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
13. The property will be left in the same good and habitable condition. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Property Managers within one (1) hour of Occupancy. I understand the property will be inspected prior to my (our) inhabitants and when I/ We depart. Otherwise, I (we) agree that repair costs for any damages may be posted to my (our) credit card, or, if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due for full cost of replacement/ repair.
14. I (we) acknowledge any loss and /or damage to the Apartment/ Property will result in a charge for replacement value to my (our) credit card, or if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due. I (we) agree to indemnify and save Owner and Property Managers harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by me (we) guests or invitees. Also from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the apartment or premises.
15. The Owner shall provide utilities, furniture and fixtures, linens and towels.
16. Prior to vacating the rental home, Tenant is responsible to remove all trash and recyclables, ensure all dishes and cookware are clean, and return any furniture that was moved to its original position. Trash bags are provided and are located in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Trash should be bagged, removed from all trash containers including bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen and may be placed in the green trash container behind the house
17. Beds may be left unmade, and towels should not be “piled” when you vacate the unit. Towels should be placed in the hamper in the laundry room.
18. Owner shall not be liable to Tenant, Tenant’s guests, licenses or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Tenant shall hold Owner and Managers harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, or community and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guess, licensees or invitees.
19. This Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for the Tenant’s use only. No changes to, or changing of locks of the Apartment / premises are permitted. I /We will not use premises as a location for amateur or professional film/video without prior consent and arrangement with property manager or owner.
20. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that a photocopy or fax of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until the property has been inspected within 5 days after leased premises are vacated. We look forward to your visit and hope you will enjoy your stay!!!!! If there are any special requests, please let us know in advance so we can help make your stay memorable.